Pages - Menu

Thursday 16 January 2014

pvc pink








cropped jumper//topshop pvc skirt//missguided watch//river island converse//office 

I finally got my hands on this little pink pvc number from missguided and it was well worth the wait. The skirt is a really flattering fit and shape, although a bit big round my waist. I thought styling it down with converse in the day would make it a bit more versatile and ensure maximum wear-ability. I had also ordered the midi-length version but the fit just was not right on my frame, so not kimmy k style points for me today!

9 comments:

  1. love this outfit! and your gorgeous.

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater and skirt together, you look cute! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and rather jealous I can't rock this look as good as you!

    Lauren x anauburnaccessory.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't be silly, put your own twist on it!!

      Delete
  4. I love this with Converse! I haven't seen it styled like this yet. Lovely post.

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :-) I really love your blog and style so I've nominated you for a Liebster award! x x

    http://whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Defo the thing atm to style things down, nothing worse than having something sit in the wardrobe you can only wear a few times!
    http://alicespearing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete